WBMT Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a part-time position, developing into a full-time position for the right applicant. The goal is to hire for a permanent, long-term position so please do not apply if seeking temporary employment. Preference will be given to applicants with a completely open schedule including some evenings and weekends. The position is as an independent contractor and a large part of the task can be done at your own convenience. However, some of the tasks, especially during the initial training period, will be scheduled by you, but during afternoon and evening hours due to the availability of the training team.
• Tech-savvy and experienced with word processing and email programs
• Familiarity with Google Docs and/or willingness to learn
• Familiarity with WordPress and/or willingness to learn
• Familiarity with Quickbooks and/or willingness to learn
• Active listening and good communication skills
• A proactive approach to problem-solving
• Ability to multitask
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office products like Word and Excel.
• Familiarity in general with technology
• Advanced calendar management:
• Ability to collaborate in the cloud: Tools like G Suite And online calendars.
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
• Performing minor accounting duties
• Ability to edit / crop graphics and/or willingness to learn.
The Successful Applicant
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be open-minded and non-judgmental
• Ability to maintain the privacy of client privacy of sensitive documents
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Proactivity and self-direction
• Extremely organized
• Can travel
• High-speed internet service
• A reliable computer with good virus protection
• A willingness to deal with, view, read and tolerate adult content graphics and written materials. We are an adult business and
therefore our websites have adult content on them.
• Flexibility to occasionally travel
• Reliable phone service
The position is as an independent contractor. Hourly compensation will be $18 per hour during the training period and $20 an hour thereafter with regular bonuses based on performance. The position will start with 20-30 hours and for the right, extremely motivated, and flexible candidate, to become full-time. While you will have the ability to have a very flexible schedule, we are in need of someone with fairly open availability being many of the tasks will need to be done on a daily or every other daily basis.
If you have any questions not covered in the above information, please email us at: [email protected]